Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 16 and Jul 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Telescope
The popularity of Celestron's NexStar 114 models inspired us to go bigger! They are proud to introduce NexStar 130SLT. The Newtonian Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Telescope has 30% more light-gathering power than their 114 mm telescope. The 130SLT, like the other models in the Celestron SLT Series, comes with a fully computerized hand control. The computerized hand control of this SLT telescope gives you the ability to automatically slew to any of its 4,000+ objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters, and dozens of beautiful binary stars. The Celestron NexStar 130 SLT computerized telescope is pre-assembled and has an adjustable steel tripod. This scope can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. The new SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with a red LED makes aligning the Celestron 130SLT a breeze.
View the details of the lunar surface, the rings of Saturn, the polar ice caps on Mars, the cloud belts on Jupiter or a number of the Messier objects such as the globular cluster in Hercules (M13), or the Great Nebula in Orion (M42) with the Celestron NexStar 130 SLT computerized telescope. Begin to explore some of the fainter Messier objects using the additional light-gathering capabilities of the 130SLT's 5" primary mirror. Because of the Newtonian design, the mirror gives fully color-corrected views that are best suited for astronomical use. The Celestron NexStar 130 SLT computerized telescope is the most popular of the SLT series because of the value it offers. 5" of aperture on a computerized mount for under $440.00 is a great deal! If you are looking for a beginner's telescope with impressive performance, the Celestron NexStar 130 SLT computerized telescope is a smart choice!
Celestron 130SLT Standard Features and Accessories Include:
- Computerized hand control with 4,000+ object database
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for quickno tool set up
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, makingfor a fast and easy alignment process
- Comes with "The Sky" Level 1 planetarium software and NSOL telescopecontrol software for controlling your telescope via computer
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- Sturdy stainless steel tripod
- StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment (includes 3V CR2032 lithium button battery)
- Auxiliary port for additional accessories such as GPS accessory
- Motorized altazimuth mount and fully computerized hand control
- U.S. and International city database to easily set your location
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units.
Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Telescope Specifications:
- 130 mm (5.1") diameter Newtonian Reflector
- 650 mm Focal Length
- f/5 Focal Ratio
- Motorized Altazimuth Mount
- 4,000+ object database
- Weight: 18 lb